1. Acupuncture/Moxibustion controls the meridian pathways & the meridian spots.
In acupuncture/moxibustion, a therapist stimulates the meridian pathways and spots controlling the bio-functions of a patient, so as to cure a disease or prevent one.
2. Acupuncture/Moxibustion is the route through which the Energy of a body is controlled.
It is said that a human body gets its vigor from the special energy source “Energy” or “Spirit” which exists in it. This Spirit moves through the pathways called Meridian Pathways and a Acupuncture/ Moxibustion treatment mainly focuses its administration on these Meridian Pathways and Spots.
3. The Acupuncture method enhances the circulation of “Spirit” in our bodies, and the Moxibustion method helps the circulation of “Blood.”
It’s none other than the “Spirit” that works to circulate the blood. If the “Spirit” becomes weak, the blood cannot be circulated well enough. And when the blood is poorly circulated, a body cannot produce sufficient “Spirit,” in turn. Therefore, a broken balance of Yin and Yang must be restored to normal so that the bodily bio-functions can work wholesome again.
4. Acupuncture/Moxibustion treatments bring excellent results and do not have side-effects.
Acupuncture/Moxibustion methods are known to cure many chronic pains and diseases that the modern western medicine cannot cure. This is possible because the traditional Acupuncture/Moxibustion methods detect and cure other symptoms shown in the nervous system or the circulation system caused by physical pains or psychological stresses. The treatment is very effective and without side effects especially when used in the following symptoms:
5. Moxibustion, practically a cure-well!
Of all Oriental Medicine treatment methods, Moxibustion is the foremost effective one to recommend. The longer you’re treated with Moxibustion; the more energy you’ll get to have. It’s especially effective for people with symptoms of coldness, chronic fatigue, or nervous system problems.